Our Management Services
The duties and services offer by M/s RealtyLink Consultancy Pte Ltd will be in compliance with the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act 2004 and outlined as follows:
- Advising on and maintaining records of insurance and attention to claims.
- Calculation of total annual operating costs and advise as to the recommended level of service charges and submission to the Management Council for consideration and approval.
- Collection of service charges and other incomes.
- Payment recording and recovering where appropriate of all outgoings.
- Maintenance of a comprehensive record of owners and contractors for accounting and other purpose.
- Issuance of demand notes for maintenance contributions and other charges.
- Follow up with arrears and taking necessary legal action against defaulters.
- Presentation of monthly statement of income and expenditure and annual accounts with budgets.
- To liaise with the appointed Auditor for the auditing of the Accounts for the Management Corporation.
- Attending to complaints and inquiries.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the subsidiary proprietors/occupants of your estate.
- Advise on selection of contractors.
- Routine inspections (once a week) for building components and M&E services.
- Arranging and supervising repair works.
- Arranging of emergency repairs.
- Arranging and supervising of the maintenance of the common areas including the car park, electrical installations, mechanical & electrical services, sanitary & plumbing services and other services as may be necessary
- Purchasing and maintaining the necessary stocks of essential building supplies and spare parts.
- All such other services necessary for the efficient management, maintenance and running of your development.